Thursday, 27 June 2013

OOTD: Birthday Meal   

The outfit.
(Apologies for the lack of photo's, only took one!)

Hey guys!

It was my 16th birthday recently, and to celebrate I decided to invite a few of my friends to a meal at a fantastic restaurant called RedHot- we had a brilliant time. :)

Since this was a semi-formal event, I decided to a pair a short body-con dress with some opaque tights and chained, heeled boots.  As the dress was pretty short, I kept my jewelry minimal with a long owl pendant and some gold studded earrings.

I also found that adding a military-styled blazer and a snood made the outfit smart but nice and warm.
Hope you like it!

EvaRose
xxxxxxx

Costs:
Dress- Newlook £8 (Sale!)
Jacket: Sister's
Necklace: Present
Tights: Tesco £3
Earrings: Mum's
Shoes: Charity shop £3.50 (Chains added)
Snood: carboot 50p                                                           Whole outfit: £15

No comments:

Post a Comment